Arisa in its effort to improve the environment is implementing a project of energy optimization, with the main aim to reduce consumption of the main lightning and heating and so reduce the pollutant emissions arising from usual operations in the facilities. These actions are being carried out:
- New supply network of natural gas to provide heating in the warehouse and offices.
- Supply and renovation of a new heating system.
- Renovation of the existing boiler room and replacement of the boiler
- Replacement of the lightning system in warehouse and offices.
- Implementation of a centralized management system.
We are sure that with these improvements, will improve the energy efficiency of our company and the commitment of being responsibles with the environment and to improve the conditions of our staff.